Wednesday, September 24, 2008

shake it out~

Hello, let me have a proper update today!
Like, i have the mood.(:

and then, its work again todayyyyyyyyyyyy.
me, mel and peiwen is been posted to admin for this week.
due to the system problems.
chekcing files,writing down,etc.& mel also tell us about her calls, funnyyyyyy.
but, its boring & we keep getting sleepy.
& tmr, we will have to rush the work thats due tmr!
ooooooooh, likee miss call center & peoples thr. its been really fun and great working with them and all! :D next week~!

anwy, it happened again these days. his and his stubborn and temper & wadeverrrr. -.- zzzz. lucky there's peopless who encourage me & tell me lots of stories & stuffs 7 let me move on. the only thing is that i have to tolerate & give in to him. its not easy~ :(

till then!
i hope things get better anwy! (:
heheheh.
anwy, i misss sat! v v vlong haven sat dinnner alr. oooohh~
(..........):D



things that u wanna say out, but cant. very painful

No comments: