Sunday, December 28, 2008

You know i was damn bored, i go to tidy the whole house.
hehehehe, now i wish to buy some mei li/ke ai colourful de thingy to decorate the whole :D
find one day.
This is how my lovely day was spent, but someone ruined it
i hope he can stop borrowing/gamble in huge huge amt, >:'(
alr broke lor,eyeryoneee.
skip,skippp.

anwyyy, bro they all was talking abt how super clusmy i am!
really, i also think so D: D:
egs like, when i was small i saw how my bro/dad use the shaver like v fun lol, thn i also copy them, in t end, got blooood come out-.-
and thn i was being tripped by my room cupboard, tada fell on t floor, aloot alooot bloood, few stiches, tt was like in t midnight, mum & bro bring me to hospital.
but i actually scared of bloooood-.-, scard of hearing these stuffs. so, yeh stop it. haha.
and many many ltt thing, like felling all tt, very clusmy lor me.
I ALSO CANT BELIEVE.


D:


ok lah, you know i very bored, so i came to post something.
eh, tmr work. another day'll gone v fast.
these days, eat alot, but able to eat is blessed ritez, :D
Lol.


(i sunddenly feel like going werid placesssss and explore)


k, randombye.

No comments: