Monday, August 3, 2009

so..whats going on.

edit.
Its another enjoyable and fun weekend! (:
Twinny & me really elyzia loyal fans,hahaha.
Sat was spent with them & twinny & ronald,at tampines.
Although we missed their performances,we still have a great time spent with them laughing,chatting,slacking,eating,walking from one mall to another and to another again.. (:
& a great time laughing because of ronald. -.-
we had frolicks again! Yumm yummm.
But,i miss yami yogurt...
(Next time,next time,next time,next time,next time ahahahahaha & hopefully ice-monster mango ice! walao,*drools* :p)



I'm glad. I'm glad. I'm glad.
Just that, i'm extremely tired.


and, Yessssssssss. (I love sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet stuffs.) Its definitely sweet.
i'm glad the concern. Sound silly leh. Hahaha.
Have to get some rest alrdy. *Naggings*
But if you were in my shoes, you'll know its that hard,and sucky for unable to sleep! :(


hungry leh. walao!

No comments: