Sunday, November 29, 2009

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

The title anyhow only!
cos i've been ZZZZZ-ing~ and yeah my bro find me sibei irritating! Like duhhhh. -.-

Haven been updating much. I have great fun this week.

k-session with ah loi, paulina, ronald, joyce, ronale and cass on friday was great. long hrs of sing-inggggg :)
Yesterday, Elyzia gig at homeclub after work with usual peeps. :D Watch Ninja assassin after that. Have funnnnnnnnn with fellow peepos! (L)
LAUKARYIN my loveable irritating lame cousin came here stayover siolz. :D
Meetup with her after work today. whoooooooooo~ Long time no see her, and long time we stay together, bring back the old memoriesss. C:
(Actually she lazy go home lah) -.- Anyway, we cooked dinner together with my bro! She was being scrammed away from the kitchen because my bro think that she's only creating trouble. -.- Hahahahaaha! okay, thats about it.


(I MISS SWEETLIKEHONEY)

 

 

No comments: