Friday, December 11, 2009

10 Random stuffs.

1. Let me tell you, this stupit fake spider scare the hell outta me! somemore, scared by cheyenne. She is like so damn happy to scare me lor! kay, very lame! Asshole bro somemore put it on my bed, make me scream. -.- lols. Show yall pic, disgusting right? X:

2. That day library with love. entertain ourself. Cute? Heheeee. (love)


3. Yesterday meeeetup with maggie like finally! and with ky & ap. the 3 girls dye hair, while we cook spaghetti. yum yum. (:


4. found this pic kinda sweeeeeet. Hahahaha.


5. whenever i'm free, kinda like to think of things. Some things just make me go into deep thoughts. Some things just makes me have a weird feeling.


6. I wanna SHOPPING leis! X: no monehhh, so saddddd. X:


7. Watch Feng Yun today with love.


8. I wanna watch many upcoming moviessssss, opps!


9. X'mas cominggggggggggg! (: *excited* weeeeeeeeeee.


10. Thanks kevinloi for being super cheerful/super patient to cheer the moody me. X:

ilovekevinloi.

No comments: