Friday, March 19, 2010

lost






















my shorter shorter hair
meetup with dear CY yesterday. Have pepperlunch and catchup session and shopping for her pressie. (:

I'm getting lazier to update blog, and perhaps losing the interest.
Been occupying myself with work work and work.
when i'm staying at home. I feel so lost, so like nothing-to-do. Just lappy and lappy and housework. kinda suck, kinda feel that brain not working well.
Yet, go out also need to spend money.
i wanna earn back the money for my dental, save up. Damn heartpain. I should seriously control my spending :/
But when i'm working, i feel like slacking at home instead! Roar!

I just cut my hair. i miss long hair, seriously. think everyone been hearing this, seeing this everywhere. but i dun care!!!! Kinda suck laaaaaaaaa.
I'm in such a lousy mood. My shoes just bloody broke off, lucky is when i'm reaching home. But it's one of my fav and not that cheap. Heartpain again! ROAR.

Ok, i'm crazy today. Everything just doesnt really go right in my mind! and i'm here ranting rubbish. tmr will be a better day!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: