Saturday, April 10, 2010

Love,





















thanks for being so understanding,
thanks for being so tolerating,
thanks for caring about me,
thanks for helping me in whatever you could,
thanks for squeezing out time just to meet me whenever you can,
thanks for thrashing it out and not let me become a person I/you would hate,
thanks for making the effort,
thanks for being there all the time.
and because ily for who you are, i really take it in to my heart of what you said.
I want to be better for i want both of us to be happy.
ily. believe me i can do it k? hehe.

recently, it's really not a very good time for both of us.
But i believe it will be better. :)
Somehow, everytime you talked some sense into me. It's really a very tiring thing after thinking.
What for, what for right!!! For every minute you are sad/angry, you lose a minute of happiness. Heeeeeeeeeeee. (like trying to cheer myself up hor)
But no. i'm talking real!
k la. recently very busy, very emo, very happy, very angry, very pissed, very worried, very sensitive, very shiock, very jialatttttttttttt! you see, so jialattttttttttt.
Thats why maybe. :/okay, i'll put it all behind me. look infront!(:

one more week to school. zomg. nowadays so no-life.


No comments: