Friday, June 18, 2010

naked truth.

Havent been feeling very well this week. Can say alot happened. Though i did tried to distress and not think about it.

I guess i'm really a very emotional person. :(
a little little thing could affect, could make me upset so easily.
because you know sometimes, its really hard to control my feelings.
my strong curiosity become something i'm scare, i'm afraid of.

i hope that i'm able to be strong and face it bravely.
give me some time.
because i really hate myself for being so weak sometimes.
i dont like that,really.
and i admire people that can take things so easily and not worried about it.
i guess having some experience also not that bad. @ least you leanr something.

i guess just take this holiday a small small break.
meeeeting sixes later, heee :D
bye!

No comments: